Frequently Bought Together
- Full HD Front and Rear Recording: Our iZEEKER front and rear dash cam iD220 capture clear footage through its Full HD 30fps 1920x1080p front lens and 30fps 1280x720p HD rear lens with a 170°wide angle, ensuring enough visibility on the road. With simultaneous recording, both the front and rear cameras start automatically when you turn on your engine, giving you double protection and peace of mind.
- Enhanced Night Filming: With F1.8 aperture and WDR technology, our car camera dash cam front and rear deliver bright and clear night shots that are free from overexposure. You can count on our dash cam to capture sharp and vivid images in low-light environments, allowing you to drive with confidence and peace of mind.
- Seamless Recording and G-sensor: The dash camera front and rear are equipped with a built-in G-sensor that detects and automatically records collision or shock. This function is critical for accident evidence and peace of mind while driving. Additionally, loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest unlocked file when the MicroSD card is full, ensuring that you will have enough storage space.
- 24/7 Protection: The front and rear dash cameras provide parking mode, meaning that they will activate and start recording automatically in the event of a vibration or collision. The built-in battery provides about 1-5 minutes of video recording, making it an ideal solution for short-term monitoring. To save the battery of your car, a micro hardwire kit to continuously power the dash cam is needed when parking.
- User-friendly Design: Experience hassle-free installation and reliable performance with our suction cup mount, designed for easy and secure attachment to your windshield. Stay connected on the go with our charger's additional USB port, which allows you to charge your mobile devices while using the dash cam. Our comprehensive 24-month warranty provides full coverage for your product and guarantees your satisfaction. Just let us know if you have any questions.
- Warm Tips: To ensure daily use, set the G-sensor level to "low" and loop recording to "3 minutes". For motion detection choose "off"; For the Parking monitor select "on"; If you want the screen to be on all the time when driving, screen saver select "off".
- Package: From this box, you will get a dash cam x 1, car charger x 1, micro USB cable x 1(For data transmission), suction mount x1, 3M adhesive mount x1(for rear camera), rear camera with cable kit, 2 screws.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Why do I get stuck when I play 4K recorded video on my computer? How can I check the GPS information?
A1: It depends on your player. For 4K videos, there are requirements for both the player and the computer. We recommend the "PotPlayer" player. If the computer version is too old, the video playback will be stuck. When you open a video file on GPS software, then you can check the video information. Please download the software in Product Documentation(PFD), check the Product guides and documents on product page.
Q2: How can I share the recorded videos?
A2: This requires you to use the WiFi function.
1. Connect the WiFi of dash cam with your mobile phone.
2. Download the video on LuckyCam.
3. Disconnect the WiFi, you can share the video to various social APP in LuckyCam.
Q3: How can I use parking monitoring function?
A3: For parking monitoring, GD850 4K dash cam has two options, the first is 3-5 minutes parking monitoring, it can monitor your car for 3-5 minutes after your car is turned off, if the car vibrates during this time, the camera records a locked video to keep the evidence for you. The second is to monitor your car 24 hours a day. To achieve this function, you need to install a hardwire kit with Type-C port to connect the car and the camera to ensure 24 hours of power supply for the camera. If you need hardwire kit, please contact iZEEKER Team.
NOTE about MicroSD Card:
The package of GD850 does not include MicroSD card.Max Support 256 GB Micro SD Card.We recommend Samsung ProEndurance U3 Speed Micro SD Card. Search "B09WB1857W" on Amazon.Please go to the brand store to buy a regular MicroSD card, please do not use any "Samsung EVO Select", "Samsung PRO Plus 128GB", "SanDisk Ultra" or other "Generic Class 10" cards from third-party sellers. They're not made for a 4K Ultra HD high-end dash cam like this one. If you receive any of these cards, the camera will notify you "please format the MicroSD card" alert or cause the camera not to recognize the MicroSD card (causing the screen to freeze or the camera to turn on and off).