Since October 29, the wildlife camera CY95 has upgraded from 40MP to 46MP. For new orders after October 28, please download the new APP WILDLIFE CAM.
- Moving with the time, we upgraded the USB port of the CY95 trail camera from micro USB to Type-C USB, which greatly improves your convenience when using it.
- The APP was changed to WILDLIFE CAM. All the steps are operated on the APP and you don't need to enter the wifi password manually, which simplifies the connection process somewhat.
1. Before your first use, charge the built-in rechargeable battery with the included micro USB cable and 5V wall outlet charger (not included) for about 8 hours.
2. The rechargeable battery may not work well in low temperatures/low sunlight conditions, it is recommended to use 4 high-quality AA Alkaline batteries (not included) as a backup.
3. When the wildlife camera is turned on, the power is supplied from the built-in battery by default.
4. The solar panel only charges the built-in battery. It does not charge the AA alkaline batteries or AA rechargeable batteries.
5. A U3 32GB Micro SD card is INCLUDED. The 4 AA backup Alkaline batteries are NOT INCLUDED in the package.
6. We recommend using a Class 10 or higher class Micro SD Card up to a capacity of 256GB.
7. This wildlife camera is NOT a webcam, WiFi connection and APP control has range limits(32ft in open area).